Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Invisible Girl

Becky tagged me for a meme - showing my senior picture. Hah - little did she know she'd get a post and no picture!

You see, I have no senior picture. None whatsoever. There's not a picture of me to be found in my high school year book - not in any photo at all, let alone the portrait. I was absent the day they photographed the choir. I was technically present in the senior class picture, but not actually visible (When the photo was fresh, I could see a hand that I thought might be mine. I doubt I could find it now.) None of the candid photos have me in them. With the exception of one mention (under "Seniors not pictured"), you could never have told I existed by my senior yearbook.

I'm not sure why I was so averse to being photographed. I know I didn't like any pictures of myself until they were at least 2-3 years old, generally more (still don't). I generally didn't appear much in yearbooks even from younger years - but I did have the group photos and the standard school photos. It was just the individual portrait for senior year that I skipped.

Despite still being averse to recent photos though, I will attempt to post photos from the Weapons' Camp weekend, which I was just given a DVD of today. It'll be later, because I need to steal Rob's computer (mine doesn't have an appropriate reader), but I'll stick them up anyway.

No comments: