Thursday, November 17, 2005

Random Tarot notes

This is embarrassing. I don't do Tarot.

However I followed a link from http://zia.blogs.com/wastedbirthcontrol/ to a neat little site that does a quickie Tarot reading. I dithered between asking it about how to finish my NaNo, and what I should do to do well at Saturday's karate tournament. I clicked.

Man that thing was scary. My challenge was The Garden - an overabundance of birth and creativity - ok, check, in spades.

My resolution was The Canoe - focus on the path and the goal to find your way.

The outcome was Gaia - all will be well and in harmony.

I'm not particularly a believer in Tarot, so I kind of wish the darn thing weren't so dead on. I'm ALWAYS overabundant in creativity, too many things to do, too little time to do them in. At least half of my procrastination problem is that no matter what I'm doing, there's always something else I also ought to be doing. I'm persistantly niggled by the idea that if I could just find my point of focus it would all settle into something more coherent. Hasn't happened yet, but I keep plugging.

No comments: