Friday, January 06, 2006

Learning as I go

Slowly, slowly, I'm figuring out how this thing works. Today's innovation was figuring out how to link to people. So Becky, Craig, and Amanda are now all in my links list. I'll add more as the spirit moves me.

For those interested, Becky blogs on sketching (with regular photos of some of her work), knitting, and karate, while Craig is a friend IRL who posts on politics, and Amanda of Pandagon is my most regular read. Pandagon is a feminist blog, and packs some serious attitude and fun.

I figure it'll take me a few months to really feel comfortable diddling with my template, but at least I've taken my first baby-step.

1 comment:

Becky G said...

Good for you! It can be quite tricky at times. I'm excited that you've linked to my blog. *dances joyfully* Thank you. I think you're my first link, though I haven't figured out how to tell who's linked to my site yet. I'm also figuring things out slowly...