Sunday, April 30, 2006

Blog Against Disabalism Day

I'm going to have to think about this one. May 1 is blog against diabalism day (as well as a few other things - see http://blobolobolob.blogspot.com/2006/04/blogging-against-disablism-day-1st-may.html for details). I think I have a good post or two in my brain on the subject, but I've been reading enough stuff regarding movement highjacking to make me be very careful about writing about disability issues when I'm not disabled. Nonetheless, I think it's important to be aware of people with disabilities and the frequently unnecessary obstacles we toss in their way, and if I can write a post that addresses things from that POV, then I'll submit it.

Word count for today: 540 - 1 completed column on Motorcycle Airbags. I'll attach photos and links tomorrow, and with any luck it should go up in a day or two.

No comments: